This sale is for a Swiss Zeno Automatic Divers Chronograph Watch .
Classic style Swiss watch , circa mid 1980s . Amazing build quality with a seriously smooth 25 jewel Valjoux 7750 movement at its heart . Brand new and old stock that has never been used . This model was top of the range and very stylish . A mint and perfect watch that is very collectible and wearable .
- Condition - New old stock , In perfect working order and keeping time . Freshly serviced .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1980s .
- Movement - Swiss mechanical automatic .25 jewel Valjoux 7750 with sweep second hand .
- Dial - White dial with unusual oval hour markers and gold furnishishing . Quick set day / date window is in German . Two subdials are for chrono functions and the one is for running seconds .
- Crystal - Sapphire glass .
- Case - Typical 80s styling , in satin stainless with gold accents , equipped with divers rotating bezel , screw down crown as well as screw back cover .
- Case Size - 44mm top to bottom 40mm side to side ( without crown ) and 14mm depth
- Bracelet - Period style generic mesh bracelet in gold plate over stainless .