This sale is for a Tissot Seastar Automatic gents Vintage WatchA very rare Tissot and one of the most iconic 1970s watches I have seen . Shouting retro and seeping 1970s from every angle .This watch is new old stock but made circa 1970s and in fabulous condition . There maybe some very fine hairline marks if you look close but nothing of significance .
- Condition - New old stock , never worn . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Mechanical automatic , Caliber 2481 with sweep action second hand .
- Dial - Fabulous two tone dial with silver center and blue border furnished with chrome hour batons/hands and quick set date window at 3 .
- Crystal - Acrylic .
- Case - A very sexy watch case that is curvaceously shaped and a rather unique design hidden bracelet lugs . Machined from solid stainless , it has high polished sides with a brushed fascia . Stainless screw back cover .
- Case Size - 43mm top to bottom 37mm side to side ( without crown ) and 12mm depth
- Bracelet - Incredible bracelet that has high polish to the edges . Just see the pictures and drool over the bracelet which is made out of very large sections of stainless and wonderfully curved round in true bracelet style and sooooo desirable . Fits max wrist size 8" or less .
Tissot Seastar Automatic Gents Watch Caliber 2481 . New Old Stock . Circa 1970s