This sale is for a Ravisa Jump Hour Digital Watch .Ravisa - Electronic System Jump hour watch , Swiss made and never worn before , circa 1970s . Eye catching and very unusual . This watch pretends to be an LED watch with the dark red crystal but it is in fact a mechanical 17 Jewel wind up watch with a backlight to view the time day or night .
Jump hour watches were known as " direct read " or even " digital " due to the way they tell the time on rotating discs . These are not for sale in the high street and have not been seen for 50 years so grab this before there are none left and rest assured none of your friends will have one the same .
- Condition - New old stock , never worn . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - 17 jewel mechanical hand wound movement . Includes Battery for the light only .
- Dial - Not applicable
- Crystal - Acrylic - dark red .
- Case - Rectangular shape in chromium plate . Split case that clicks together .
- Case Size - 39mm top to bottom 40mm side to side ( without crown ) and 11.5mm depth
- Bracelet - Generic but period style mesh bracelet in stainless . Fits max 8" wrist .