This sale is for an Phenix Gents Swiss Watch .
From the Manufactures Suisse Reunies (MSR) which included Revue , Vulcain , Phenix and Buser and eventually merged into Revue Thommen . They made high quality watches made to last years .
Swiss made , mid size gents dress watch , circa 1970s with a glorious 17 jewel wind up movement . High build quality and very elegant . Brand new old stock that has been in storage for 40 years .
- Condition - New old stock , Please check pictures . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Mechanical 17 Jewel wind up Swiss movement .
- Dial - Stunning electric blue with Arabic numeral hour markers and white hands .
- Crystal - Acrylic .
- Case - Rectangular shape , tiered rectangular case in chromium with stainless snap back cover .
- Case Size - 38mm top to bottom 28mm side to side ( without crown ) and 8mm depth
- Bracelet - Generic , blue padded leather strap .