This sale is for a Lanco Gents Automatic Watch
Pure 1970s bling , so typifying the period with TV shape dial and a real icon . Fabulous condition , Circa 1970s . Lanco are part of the Tissot group so a watch you can rely on . Very eye catching , Swiss quality and handsome retro appeal .
- Condition - Great used condition with barely any marks or scratches . Please check pictures as they make up part of the description . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Mechanical automatic, Cal - AS 2066 , 25 Jewels . Sweep action second hand .
- Dial - Blue fading to silver center . Chrome hands and hour markers with quick ste date window at 3 .
- Crystal - Acrylic .
- Case - Tonneau shape , in stainless steel with polished sides and brushed bezel . Screw back cover .
- Case Size - 41mm top to bottom 35mm side to side ( without crown ) and 11.4mm depth
- Bracelet - Original , integral stainless bracelet with buckle extension . Fits a max 7.5" wrist .