This sale is for an Ernest Borel Ladies Wind Up Watch , Circa 1970s .
Swiss Made , 17 Jewel wind up mechanical movement . Brand new old stock that has been in storage for 40 years and still perfect immaculate condition . Silky smooth Swiss movement in perfect working order . A very pretty and rare watch .
- Condition - New old stock , never worn . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - 17 jewel mechanical hand wound movement . Swiss Caliber ETA 2512 .
- Dial - Handsome black dial . Clutter free with no hour markers . A single small diamond as the 12 o'clock hour baton .
- Crystal - Mineral glass .
- Case - Unusual shape with truncated corners . Finished in gold plate with textured front fascia and fluted bezel . Stainless steel snap back cover .
- Case Size - 29mm top to bottom 24mm side to side ( without crown ) and 7mm depth
- Bracelet - Original Swiss made leather strap in tan . Unsigned .