This sale is for a Swiss Zeno Wind Up Chronograph Watch .
Classic style Swiss watch , circa mid 1980s . Amazing build quality with a seriously smooth 17 jewel Valjoux 7765 movement (basically a hand wound version of the 7750 movement ) at its heart . Brand new and old stock that has never been used . This model was top of the range and very stylish .
- Condition - New old stock , In perfect working order and keeping time . Freshly serviced .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1980s .
- Movement - Swiss mechanical wind-up , 17 jewel Valjoux 7765 movement (basically a hand wound version of the 7750 movement ) . Sweep action second hand .
- Dial - Brushed champagne dial with Arabic numeral hour markers , quick set date window , running seconds sub dial and elapsed minute chrono sub dial .
- Crystal - Acrylic.
- Case - Round shape , typical of the 80s with tiered bezel , finished in gold plate with stainless snap back cover .
- Case Size - 43mm top to bottom 36mm side to side ( without crown ) and 12mm depth
- Bracelet - Original ( but unsigned ) tan , padded leather strap .