This sale is for a vintage Cliper automatic gents Divers watch
Very handsome and typical 1970s divers with electric blue dial . Swiss made and all stainless with quality ETA movement . Not guaranteed for waterproof due to age but form new this is a 10ATM watch . These 70s divers are rising in price as they are so desirable .
- Condition - Working order and keeping time . Case has been sonic cleaned and in good used order . With general marks from use but no damage or heavy dings . Please see all pictures .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Mechanical automatic, 25 jewel ETA 2772 movement .
- Dial - Electric blue dial with unusual chrome / white hour batons and hands , date window is at 3 .
- Crystal - Acrylic with magnifying date bubble .
- Case - Tonneaux shape in brushed stainless steel with screw back cover .
- Case Size - 41mm top to bottom 37mm side to side ( without crown ) and 12mm depth
- Bracelet - Period style generic divers shark mesh bracelet . Fits max 8" wrist .