This sale is for a BWC - BF 1582 Automatic Jump Hour Digital Watch .New old stock BWC automatic Jump hour watch , Swiss made and never worn before, circa 1975 and extremely rare . Eye catching and typifies the 1970s . A great investment and perfect addition to any watch collection .Jump hour watches were also known as " direct read " or even " digital " because of the way they tell the time using rotating discs that appear behind little apertures.
- Condition - New old stock , please check pictures . May have tiniest storage marks but nothing significant . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Mechanical automatic, Cal - BF 1582 , 25 Jewels .
- Dial - Two tone , dark blue with light blue stripe . Features 24Hr display , hour and minute discs with sweeping seconds hand and also date window between 4 and 5 o'clock .
- Crystal - Acrylic .
- Case - Large tonneau shape , in chromium plate . Polished sides and brushed bezel with screw back cover .
- Case Size - 44mm top to bottom 36mm side to side ( without crown ) and 13.5mm depth
- Bracelet - Generic period style mesh bracelet in stainless steel . fits up to a max 8" wrist .
BWC BF 1582 Automatic 24HR Jump Hour Watch . Circa 1970s . NOS