This sale is for an Zurex Gents Mechanical 1970s Watch
A fabulous looking watch from Swiss watchmakers . Brand new and old stock that has been in storage for over 40 years . Circa 1970s and new , unworn mint condition . Powered by a 17 Jewel wind up mechanical movement - Cal Ronda 1217-21 .
- Condition - New old stock , Please check pictures . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Mechanical 17 Jewel wind up movement - Cal Ronda 1217-21 .
- Dial - Stunning crisp brushed silver dial with raised hour batons , chrome hands and day/date window at 3.
- Crystal - Acrylic .
- Case - Unusual oval shape in chromium plate and stainless screw back cover .
- Case Size - 43mm top to bottom 43mm side to side ( without crown ) and 11.5mm depth
- Bracelet - Generic , quality stainless mesh strap , fits up to max 8" wrist .