This sale is for a Tissot Early Quartz Gents Watch
High quality, very rare and chunky Tissot . New old stock , unused , immaculate condition and mark free. Circa 1970s, Swiss, rare quartz movement Tissot caliber 2031 and complete with Tissot manual and swing tag .
The movement was cutting edge technology of its day and to set is a sequence of pushing and holding the crown like a button - The second and minute hand whirring around by an incredible little micro motor . The crown is pulled out and turned to set the hour and date only. These were fabulously reliable and pretty bullet proof movements using metal gears and cogs instead of today nasty cheap plastic movements.
- Condition - New old stock , Please check pictures . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Swiss , quartz movement Tissot caliber 2031 . New battery fitted before sending out .
- Dial - Handsome black dial in a hexagon aperture with white hands , orange second hand and date window at 3 .
- Crystal - Mineral glass crystal .
- Case - Hexagonal shape , chunky case in brushed stainless steel . Snap on stainless back cover .
- Case Size - 40mm top to bottom 36mm side to side ( without crown ) and 10.5mm depth
- Bracelet - Original , stainless steel bracelet , fits max 8" wrist .