This sale is for a Tissot NewTimer Automatic Jump Hour WatchA very rare Tissot and one of the most iconic 1970s watches I have seen . Shouting retro and seeping 1970s from every angle .This watch is nearly mint used condition . Most of these models Tissot Jumps are made in Uruguay but this is the rarer Swiss made . These do not come up for sale often and getting rarer .
- Condition - Great cosmetic condition . Please see all pictures . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Mechanical automatic , Caliber 2581 with quick set date .
- Dial - Fabulous blue dial with white highlights and chequered line . Features hour and minute as well as date discs .
- Crystal - Acrylic .
- Case - Barrel or tonneau shaped case . Heavily made in stainless . Polished sides and brushed bezel . Stainless screw back cover .
- Case Size - 45mm top to bottom 39mm side to side ( without crown ) and 12.5mm depth
- Bracelet - Original bracelet in stainless with signed buckle . It has had a half inch extension fitted that allows it to fit up to a large 8" wrist .
Tissot NewTimer Automatic Jump Hour Watch , Caliber 2581 . Circa 1970s