This sale is for a Vulcain Revue Ladies Swiss Designer Watch .
From the Manufactures Suisse Reunies (MSR) which included Revue , Vulcain , Phenix and Buser and eventually merged into Revue Thommen . They made high quality watches made to last years .
Soooo Beautiful, brand new old stock , circa 1970s with a glorious 17 jewel wind up movement . High build quality and very elegant . An awesome high grade watch any lady would love on there wrist .
- Condition - New old stock , never worn . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - 17 jewel mechanical hand wound movement . Swiss Caliber .
- Dial - Handsome two tone silver dial , with black hour batons and stick hour .
- Crystal - Acrylic .
- Case - Angular shaped case is finished in chromium with textured finish and stainless snap back cover .
- Case Size - 22mm top to bottom 16mm side to side ( without crown ) and 8mm depth
- Bracelet - Original integral bracelet feels very tactile in the hands with a ground and textured finish in chromium plate . Fits up to a max 6.5" wrist and fully adjustable to smaller sizes .