This sale is for a Renis Mechanical 1960s Unisex Watch
New old stock condition , direct from circa 1960s and 50 years of storage . Recently serviced . Renis are part of the Tissot group so a good quality watch with Swiss 17 jewel wind up movement . Unisex - small size gents or large size ladies . An unusual looking watch, giving you individuality, as none of your friends will own one.
- Condition - New old stock , Please check pictures . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1960s
- Movement - Mechanical 17 Jewel wind up movement - Cal MSR L36 .
- Dial - Red colour with chrome and white batons and date window at 3 .
- Crystal - Acrylic .
- Case - Oval shape in chromium plate and stainless snap back cover .
- Case Size - 38mm top to bottom 27mm side to side ( without crown ) and 9.5mm depth
- Bracelet - Generic , Stainless steel in fine mesh . Fits max 8" wrist .