This sale is for a Renis 1960s Watch
Renis mechanical mid size unisex watch, circa 1960s. Brand new old stock , been in storage for over 60 years , in great condition and recently serviced . Renis are part of the Tissot group so a good quality watch .Great investment less than a fraction of the price you will find equivalents of in the high streets .
- Condition - New old stock , Please check pictures . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1960s
- Movement - Mechanical wind up , Swiss , 17 Jewels .
- Dial - Fading blue to silver with white hands and hour markers and date window at 3.
- Crystal - Acrylic .
- Case - Rectangular , angular design , finished in high polish chromium and snap back cover .
- Case Size - 40mm top to bottom 25mm side to side ( without crown ) and 10.5mm depth
- Bracelet - Original , Blue bamboo , high quality padded leather strap . Fits max 7 1/2" wrist .