This sale is for a Renis 1970s Gents Mechanical Watch .
Renis mechanical watch, circa 1970s and Swiss made . Brand new old stock , been in storage for over 40 years . Renis are part of the Tissot group so a good quality watch . Very eye catching and great quality .
- Condition - New old stock , In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Swiss mechanical wind-up , 17 jewel wind up movement Caliber FHF 96-4 .
- Dial - Blue dial , large gold batons and hands with date window at 6 . Please not there is slight ghosting or aging of the dial as can happen with vintage blue dialed watches . Please check the pictures .
- Crystal - Acrylic.
- Case - Large block lozenge shaped case in gold plate , brushed finish and polished bezel . Stainless screw back cover .
- Case Size - 42mm top to bottom 37mm side to side ( without crown ) and 10.5mm depth
- Bracelet - Original but unsigned blue leather strap with shark grain .