This sale is for an Omega Geneve Automatic Watch .
Stunning vintage watch , made in Switzerland , Omega ref 166.0191 . Circa 1970s and a very iconic watch of its time that simply oozes the 70s . Great used condition with full length bracelet and barely a scratch . Now getting very collectible .
- Condition - Used but pretty immaculate with only the slightest marks . Please see all pictures for a detailed description . In working order and keeping time , it has had a service recently ( not guaranteed waterproof ) .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s .
- Movement - Mechanical automatic, cal 1021 .
- Dial - Handsome silver dial with chrome hour markers . Quick set date window at 3 .
- Crystal - Acrylic and original . If you look through a loupe you can see Omegas symbol present in the middle of the crystal .
- Case - Tonneau shape case with polished bezel and brushed case . All stainless steel construction with screw on stainless back cover .
- Case Size - 43mm top to bottom 36mm side to side ( without crown ) and 10.5mm depth
- Bracelet - Original stainless bracelet , ref 1233/215 . Full length with all original links . Fits max 8" wrist .