This sale is for a Omega Constellation Electroquartz f8192Hz Watch
Swiss made and it really shows with this fantastic build quality . This watch is a real investment and such a rare piece that you are unlikely to find one anywhere else in this condition . You may find a cheaper one but not as nice or with full length bracelet .
A rare treat for all you omega lovers - classic 1970s watch using the latest electronic technology and the cutting edge of its time. This is Omega is one of only two models that Omega made with the seriously rare Beta 21 movement . This was also fitted to no less than IWC , Longines Patek Philippe and Rolex so it is in the best of company . The movement makes a low humming noise much like Bulovas Accutron and uses similar technology to the tuning fork module . Vibrations are caused by small electromagnets and the vibrations are used as the power source for the watches mechanical movement. It was extremely accurate and the beta 21 set a new record in 1969 with deviation of 0.004 seconds per day .
- Condition - Excellent used condition with barely a scratch . Keeps very good time indeed and quick set date working fine . Please see all pictures for cosmetic condition .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Early quartz technology , Omega cal 1301 . Also known as " Beta 21 " , this movement has the classic tuning for hum . Very accurate time .
- Dial - Metallic Silver dial with applied batons , Omegas red badge is at 12 and date window at 6 . The dial is clean and mark free .
- Crystal - Mineral glass , totally scratch free .
- Case - Tonneau shape , in stainless steel with 4 screw back cover and fluted bezel.
- Case Size - 44mm top to bottom 37mm side to side ( without crown ) and 12mm depth
- Bracelet - Original and correct bracelet , all stainless steel and complete with FULL length bracelet with all 16 links allowing it to fit up to a large 8" wrist . Signed Omega 1210/202 .