This sale is for a Nino Automatic Jump Hour Digital Watch .
Comes with orignal box .New old stock Nino automatic Jump hour watch , Swiss made and never worn before, circa 1970s and extremely rare . This is a big block large and heavy watch , eye catching and typifies the 1970s . A great investment and perfect addition to any watch collection .Jump hour watches were also known as " direct read " or even " digital " because of the way they tell the time using rotating discs that appear behind little apertures.
- Condition - New old stock , please check pictures . May have tiniest storage marks but nothing significant . Some tarnish that a polishing cloth would soon shine up . . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in Switzerland , in the 1970s
- Movement - Mechanical automatic, Cal - AF 2072 , 17 Jewels .
- Dial - Dark blue Yellow with grey striping . Features black and white , hour and minute and seconds discs .
- Crystal - Acrylic .
- Case - Large tonneau shape , in gold plate . This is a BIG block watch and quite heavy . Polished sides finish with stainless screw back cover . The cover still has original protective wax from new .
- Case Size - 45mm top to bottom 39mm side to side ( without crown ) and 12.7mm depth
- Bracelet - Original bracelet , in brushed and polished gold plate over stainless , complete with signed buckle . Full original length that fits up to a max 8" wrist .
Nino Automatic Jump Hour Swiss Watch . Circa 70s . New Old Stock . Cal AS 2072