This sale is for a Marvin Gents Swiss Dress Watch .
Manufactures Suisse Reunies (MSR) which included Revue , Vulcain , Phenix , Marvin and Buser and eventually merged into Revue Thommen . They made high quality watches made to last years .
Swiss made , circa 1960s with a glorious 17 jewel wind up movement . Brand new old stock that has been in storage for 40 years . An awesome high grade watch .
- Condition - New old stock , In perfect working order and keeping time . It has just been serviced .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1960s
- Movement - Mechanical automatic, Cal - MSR P14 , 17 Jewels .
- Dial - Dark chocolate brown with gold stud hour markers and gold hands . Features skeleton window at 6 .
- Crystal - Acrylic.
- Case - Classic round case in gold plate with crown at 2 o'clock position .
- Case Size - 38mm top to bottom 32mm side to side ( without crown ) and 9mm depth
- Bracelet - Original fine mesh , gold plated over stainless steel , un-signed . Fits max 8" wrist and adjustable to any smaller size .