This sale is for a Lucerne Jump Hour vintage watch .
Funky , retro and original 1970s Swiss watch . Mid size - suitable for women or teenagers . New old stock condition , direct from 50 years of storage .
Jump hour watches were known as " direct read " or even " digital " due to the way they tell the time on rotating discs . These are not for sale in the high street and have not been seen for 50 years so grab this before there are none left and rest assured none of your friends will have one the same .
- Condition - New old stock , never worn . In perfect working order and keeping time . May expect accuracy of 1 Minute per day .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - 1 jewel mechanical hand wound movement .
- Dial - Chocolate brown . Featuring brown hour and minute discs and white numerals .
- Crystal - Mineral glass .
- Case - Round shape in gold plate with snap back cover .
- Case Size - 36mm top to bottom 29mm side to side ( without crown ) and 10.5mm depth
- Bracelet - Original mesh bracelet in gold plate over stainless . Fits max 8" wrist .