This sale is for a Lasser Jump Hour Digital Watch .Swiss made and never worn before , made circa 1970s . Very cool watch and such unusual looks today . Originally made for teenagers in the 1970s means it is not the highest spec watch and only features a 1 Jewel Pin Pallet wind up movement. Nonetheless it is highly desirable to collectors now as it is so unusual and especially as it is new old stock.Jump hour watches were known as " direct read " or even " digital " due to the way they tell the time on rotating discs . These are not for sale in the high street and have not been seen for 50 years so grab this before there are none left and rest assured none of your friends will have one the same .
- Condition - New old stock , never worn . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - 1 jewel pin pallet mechanical hand wound movement . Swiss Caliber BF 592 .
- Dial - Black fascia with hour and minute discs .
- Crystal - Acrylic .
- Case - Oval shaped case is finished in polished and brushed gold plate with stainless back cover .
- Case Size - 46mm top to bottom 35mm side to side ( without crown ) and 11mm depth
- Bracelet - Generic , good quality black leather strap with crocodile graining .
Lasser By Ravisa Jump Hour Digital Watch . Circa 1970s . Swiss made , never worn