This sale is for a 1970s Vintage Lanco Wind Up Gents Watch .
Here is circa 1970s Lanco with an incabloc 17 jewel wind up movement . Swiss made and affiliated with Omega/Tissot so you know it is a quality piece and it is also brand new old stock .
- Condition - New old stock , In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Swiss mechanical wind-up , 17 jewel wind up movement .
- Dial - Handsome " TV " two tone dial in gold with brown hour chapter .
- Crystal - Acrylic.
- Case - Tonneau shape case in high polish gold plate with stainless snap back cover .
- Case Size - 30mm top to bottom 35mm side to side ( without crown ) and 10mm depth
- Bracelet - Generic - quality stainless steel mesh bracelet for that perfect period look .
Lanco Mechanical Wind Up Watch . NOS , Circa 1970s Never Used