This sale is for a 1970s Vintage Lanco Wind Up Ladies Watch .
Here is circa 1970s Lanco with an incabloc 17 jewel wind up movement . Swiss made and affiliated with Omega/Tissot so you know it is a quality piece and it is also brand new old stock . So typically 1970s with this retro oval aperture also known as TV dial .
- Condition - New old stock , never worn . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s , Swiss made .
- Movement - 17 jewel mechanical hand wound movement . Swiss Caliber .
- Dial - Handsome smoky bronze tone dial with gold hands and hour batons .
- Crystal - Acrylic .
- Case - Curvaceous Unusual oval shaped case in gold plate with stainless snap back cover .
- Case Size - 23mm top to bottom 34mm side to side ( without crown ) and 9mm depth
- Bracelet - Original leather strap .