This sale is for a Lanco Gents Swiss Automatic Watch .
Stunning vintage watch , Circa 1970s , Swiss made , with cal AS 2063, 25 jewel automatic movement . Brand new old stock , this watch has been in storage for about 40 years , still immaculate and mark free but with patina to the dial . Vintage watches make a great investment and the best way to buy is new condition .
- Condition - New old stock , In perfect working order and keeping time . Freshly serviced .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Mechanical automatic, cal AS 2063, 25 jeweled .
- Dial - Silver originally with black hour batons and hands . Quick set date window at 3 . Please not there is some patina to the dial making it a beige colour . I think this is lacquer getting old .
- Crystal - Acrylic .
- Case - Angular case with polished sides and sunburst brushed bezel . In chromium plate . Stainless steel screw back cover .
- Case Size - 42mm top to bottom 39mm side to side ( without crown ) and 12mm depth .
- Bracelet - Original strap , unsigned . In black leather .