This sale is for a Lanco Ladies Automatic watch Circa 1970s .
High quality Swiss ladies watch , classic 1970s styling . over 40 years old and never worn before . Lanco are part of the Tissot group .
- Condition - New old stock , In perfect working order , keeping time . This watch has just been serviced .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Mechanical automatic, 21 Jewels , sweep second hand .
- Dial - Silver with applied batons , red second hand and date window at 3 .
- Crystal - Acrylic .
- Case - Tonneau shape , chromium plated with screw back cover .
- Case Size - 31mm top to bottom 25mm side to side ( without crown ) and 11mm depth
Lanco Automatic Watch . Circa 1970s . New Old Stock