This sale is for a Jaquet Girard Geneve Automatic Watch .
Brand new old stock from early 1970s . Swiss made with Cal ETA 2789 movement . A real connoisseurs watch, for those who appreciate a quality timepiece .
- Condition - New old stock . In perfect working order and keeping time , recently serviced . Maybe very slight scratches from storage . please check all pictures .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Mechanical automatic, 25 jewel Cal ETA 2789 movement with sweep movement second hand .
- Dial - Very handsome black oval dial with applied batons and day/date windows either side of the dial .
- Crystal - Mineral glass .
- Case - Large unusual oval shape with angular design . Features a capsular case inside the outer case that is held together with curved bars ( in pictures ) . All stainless .
- Case Size - 43mm top to bottom 43mm side to side ( without crown ) and 11.5mm depth
- Bracelet - High quality , integral bracelet . All stainless steel . Unsigned but original and fits up to a large max 8" wrist .
Jaquet Girard Geneve Automatic Watch , 1970s NOS . 25 Jewel Cal ETA 2789