This sale is for a Jaquet Girard Geneve Automatic Watch .
Brand new old stock from early 1970s . Swiss made with Cal ETA 2783 movement . Made for skin diving with its screw down crown . A real connoisseurs watch, for those who appreciate a quality timepiece .
- Condition - New old stock . In perfect working order and keeping time , recently serviced . No scratches or marks from storage as you cans see .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Mechanical automatic, 25 jewel Cal ETA 2783 movement .
- Dial - Black textured dial with micro pyramid design . Not easy to photo but the dial is so handsome and perfect condition . Any dust showing on the pics are in the outside of the crystal and not on the dial . With gold furnishings and quick set date window at 3 .
- Crystal - Acrylic .
- Case - Tonneau shaped case with brushed finish . Screw down crown same as in divers watches . All stainless steel with screw back cover . ( i can't guarantee it is waterproof still due to age )
- Case Size - 44mm top to bottom 38mm side to side ( without crown ) and 12mm depth
- Bracelet - Original and integral bracelet . Heavily made of solid links . Fits max 8" wrist .