This sale is for a 1970s Gents James Besancon Swiss Watch
Brand new old stock that has been in storage for over 40 years and it is in mint condition and recently serviced . Circa 1970s , Uses a Swiss 17 jewel wind up movement. This is a small size gents watch or even large size ladies watch .
- Condition - New old stock , Please check pictures . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Mechanical wind up , Swiss , 17 Jewels .
- Dial - Black with red and white accents and chrome hands .
- Crystal - Acrylic .
- Case - Round case in chromium plate with stainless screw back cover .
- Case Size - 37mm top to bottom 30mm side to side ( without crown ) and 11mm depth
- Bracelet - Original , quality padded leather strap in brown .