This sale is for a Eterna Kontiki Ladies Automatic watch Circa 1970s .
A fabulous retro watch , chunky case and bracelet with divers screw down crown and powered by a 25 jewel automatic movement . Swiss made , circa 1970s . This watch is brand new old stock and any storage marks are faint and insignificant .
- Condition - New old stock , Please check pictures . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Mechanical automatic , Swiss , 25 Jewels Cal 12671 , sweep action second hand.
- Dial - Handsome blue tone with applied batons and quick set date window at 3 .
- Crystal - Mineral glass .
- Case - Angular barrel shape , in stainless steel with heavy divers screw down back cover and screw down crown .
- Case Size - 36mm top to bottom 31mm side to side ( without crown ) and 10.5mm depth
- Bracelet - Original , stainless steel bracelet of solid chunky stainless links . Fits max 6" wrist but an extension can be fitted in the buckle to add an extra 3/4" .