This sale is for an Ernest Borel Ladies Wind Up Watch , Circa 1970s .
Swiss Made , 17 Jewel wind up mechanical movement . Brand new old stock that has been in storage for 40 years and still perfect immaculate condition . Silky smooth Swiss movement in perfect working order . A very pretty and rare watch .
- Condition - New old stock , never worn . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - 17 jewel mechanical hand wound movement . Swiss Caliber 372 with sweep action second hand .
- Dial - Handsome electric blue dial with applied batons and date window at 3 .
- Crystal - Acrylic .
- Case - Tonneau shaped case is finished in polished stainless with screw back cover .
- Case Size - 30mm top to bottom 26mm side to side ( without crown ) and 10mm depth
- Bracelet - Original pastel blue leather strap . Unsigned .