This sale is for an Ebauches Bettlach Gents Mechanical 1970s Watch
A fabulous looking watch from Swiss watchmakers . Brand new and old stock that has been in storage for over 40 years . Circa 1970s and new , unworn mint condition . Powered by a 17 Jewel wind up mechanical movement - Cal EB 8491.
- Condition - New old stock , Please check pictures . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Mechanical 17 Jewel wind up mechanical movement - Cal EB 8491 .
- Dial - Stunning white dial with raised hour batons and chrome hands with day/date window at 3.
- Crystal - Acrylic .
- Case - Rectangular shape , in brushed and polished satin chromium plate with stainless snap back cover .
- Case Size - 37mm top to bottom 35mm side to side ( without crown ) and 11.5mm depth
- Bracelet - Generic , mesh stainless steel bracelet. Fits a max 8" wrist .