This sale is for a vintage Dugena Water Trip automatic gents Divers watch
Very handsome and typical 1970s divers with electric blue dial . Swiss made and all stainless with quality 25 jewel movement . Not guaranteed for waterproof due to age but from new this was a 20ATM watch . These 70s divers are rising in price as they are so desirable .
- Condition - Working order and keeping time . Case has been cleaned and in good used order . With general marks from use and wear but no damage or heavy dings . Please see all pictures .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Mechanical automatic, 25 jewel Duruwe 7525 ( INT ) movement .
- Dial - Silver with red hour batons , date window at 3 and red matching hands .
- Crystal - Acrylic domed .
- Case - Tonneaux shape in brushed stainless steel with screw back cover and rotating outer bezel .
- Case Size - 47mm top to bottom 38mm side to side ( without crown ) and 13.2mm depth
- Bracelet - Generic modern silicone rubber strap in the same black and red colouring of the watch . Fits max 8" wrist .