This sale is for a vintage Diego Maradona Quartz Gents Watch .
Not to be confused with your average Chinese quartz watch .Very unusual looking , Circa 1980s . Made in Italy and uses a Swiss PUW 240N 243N movement . With a " Mystery Dial " dial this is a very eye catching watch . Time is shown on 2 rotating discs instead of hands . All original , signed throughout including the back cover , strap , buckle and swing tag . A great addition to any retro collection .
- Condition - New old stock , please check pictures . May have tiniest storage marks but nothing significant . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1980s
- Movement - Quartz Swiss movement . Caliber PUW 240N 243N . New battery fitted before posting .
- Dial - Stunning dial . Features black rotating discs with white stripes and white dots instead of hands .
- Crystal - Mineral glass .
- Case - Unusual isometric design with hidden strap lugs at the top and exposed strap lugs at the bottom . 12 sided case , finished in gold plate makes it quite unique .
- Case Size - 39mm top to bottom 33mm side to side ( without crown ) and 7mm depth
- Bracelet - Original leather strap .
Diego Maradona Mystery Dial Quartz Watch . New Old Stock , Circa 1980s . Italy