This sale is for a Dalil Gents Swiss Automatic Watch .
Stunning vintage watch , Circa 1970s , Swiss made , with cal AS 2063, 17 jewel automatic movement and very large indeed . Brand new old stock , this watch has been in storage for about 40 years , still immaculate and mark free . It will be sent out in original box . You will need to be able to fit the spring bar into the bracelet , if you prefer i can do this but then the watch won't fit in the box but will be sent as well with it .
The watch is quite amazing and very striking - used for Muslim prayers with the compass to find Mecca . It features 2 rotating inner bezels , 3 large crowns to set it and i believe the inscription on the back cover is a Muslim prayer but have to admit not something i can read .
- Condition - New old stock , In perfect working order and keeping time . Freshly serviced .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Mechanical automatic, cal AS 2063, 17 jeweled .
- Dial - Silver with chrome hour batons and quick set date window at 3 .
- Crystal - Mineral glass . Set with compass in the center .
- Case - Large tonneau shape in chromium plate . Stainless steel screw back cover .
- Case Size - 43mm top to bottom 40mm side to side ( without crown ) and 14mm depth
- Bracelet - Original bracelet . Fits up to a 7.5" wrist , i can add an extension to allow up to an 8" wrist if needed .