This sale is for an Phenix Ladies Swiss Fashion Watch .
From the Manufactures Suisse Reunies (MSR) which included Revue , Vulcain , Phenix and Buser and eventually merged into Revue Thommen . They made high quality watches made to last years .
Swiss made , circa 1970s with a glorious 17 jewel wind up movement . High build quality and very elegant . Brand new old stock that has been in storage for 40 years . An awesome high grade watch any lady would love on there wrist .
- Condition - New old stock , never worn . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - 17 jewel mechanical hand wound movement . Swiss Caliber MSR K1 .
- Dial - Dark electric blue with Roman numeral hour markers and white hands .
- Crystal - Acrylic .
- Case - Rounded off rectangular case in chromium with stepped bezel . Snap back cover .
- Case Size - 35mm top to bottom 30mm side to side ( without crown ) and 9mm depth
- Bracelet - Original fine mesh stainless steel . Fits max 7.5" wrist .