This sale is for a Catena Gents Swiss Dress Watch .
Swiss made , stunning and elegant dress watch in new old stock condition , Circa 1970s and unworn . These are known as a " Tank " watch by design . The sides of the watch strongly resemble the tracks of a WW1 tank . This design was made famous by Cartier .
The Catena so strongly resembles the Cartier and i found some information on a forum that when these came out in the 70s a lot were used to make fake Cartier's by redialling them . This then made the Catena rarer than the Cartier .
- Condition - New old stock , please check pictures . May have tiniest storage marks but nothing significant . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Mechanical 17 jewel ETA 2512 wind up movement .
- Dial - Stunning classic in white with Roman numeral hour markers..
- Crystal - Acrylic .
- Case - Handsome rectangular case in 18k gold plate with WW1 tank track style sides and cabochon set crown . Stainless snap back cover .
- Case Size - 34mm top to bottom 26mm side to side ( without crown ) and 7mm depth
- Bracelet - Generic 20mm mesh stainless bracelet in gold plate , fits max 8" wrist .
top of page
bottom of page