This sale is for a Citizen quartz watch , Circa early 1980s .
This never worn , fabulous Citizen is typical 1980s period styling . Made in the style of a divers watch although not meant for diving , the bezel does not rotate and the watch is not heavy. Includes original swing tag .
- Condition - New old stock , Please check pictures . In perfect working order and keeping time .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1980s
- Movement - Japanese , Citizen quartz movement . New battery fitted before sending out .
- Dial - Handsome gold tone with gold batons / hands and quick set day & date .
- Crystal - Mineral glass crystal .
- Case - Gold plate with polished and satin finish . Bezel does not rotate ..
- Case Size - 38mm top to bottom 38mm side to side ( without crown ) and 7.5mm depth .
- Bracelet - Original , gold plate with polished and satin finish . Fits a max 7 3/4" wrist , fully adjustable .