This sale is for a Vintage Longines Admiral Gents Automatic WatchIt is heavy and large size watch that you know is on your wrist . This model is a fine example and amazing used condition . Circa 1970s and looks like it has hardly been used . Stunning 1970s styling oozing from every pore . Very rare and very collectible .
- Condition - In used condition , only very slight and light marks . Still has original sticker on back cover . In perfect working order and keeping time . Recently serviced .
- Age / Circa - Made in the 1970s
- Movement - Longines automatic caliber 6651 .
- Dial - 2 tone with brushed grey center and red border carrying the chrome/red hour batons . Hour and minute hands are also in chrome and red . Date window at 3 . The dial is immaculate .
- Crystal - Mineral glass . 2 very small scratches hard to see .
- Case - Tonneau shape , heavy , stainless steel in brushed finish ( polished bezel ) with screw back cover .
- Case Size - 43mm top to bottom 38mm side to side ( without crown ) and 11mm depth
- Bracelet - Original , integral , all stainless steel . Fits max 7 3/4" wrist and adjustable to smaller size .
Longines Admiral Automatic Gents Watch . Circa 1970s . Great Used Retro Watch